Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Finally Fixed!

We walked this morning, then I stopped at Bredfield's for more paint.  I could see that the second set of table and chairs will need an extra can.  I also picked up primer to replace what I used on them.  Since the paint still had 24 hours to cure, I edited pictures from the club picnic and put them on their website.  I tried yesterday but for some reason it would not let me post anything!  I couldn't even log out?  After I finished that I worked on the wing of the Dirty Birdy, I had a run in with a tree a couple of weeks ago and I am just getting around to finishing it.  Part of the repair showed through the covering and I was considering a different color to cover the whole area.  Vera suggested yellow, so that is what I went with.  Yellow is one of the better colors for visibility and I have been having problems seeing the white top of the wing when it is cloudy.  The bottom is red and white checkerboard and shows up great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...