Monday, September 15, 2014

Chairs

We walked this morning and then picked up some cleaner for the table and chairs I am painting.  After we got home, I gave the table and chairs I had been working on their last coat of paint.  Then I mixed up the cleaner, washed the second table and chairs and left them in the sun to dry.  A couple of hours later, the first set were dry enough to bring back up on the deck and take a picture, they look much better!  Before calling it a day, I got the primer and first coat of paint on the second set but it will be Wednesday before I can finish them as the paint has to cure for 48 hours before the second coat.  This evening I did some work on the pictures from yesterday's flying and watched Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...