Friday, September 12, 2014

Midnight Moon

Our first stop today was my appointment at Kaiser with Dr. Braganza for an eye pressure check, my pressures checked very good.  While I was waiting, I thought of my blog and took this picture of the instrument he uses to look into my eye.  After that, I had blood drawn for my monthly INR check, then I made an appointment with my regular doctor for a follow up, last on our list was to check on our dental appointments.  Vera was sure we had made them, and I was sure we had not!  Vera was right, we have them scheduled for December.  As we were going to the car, I checked the time and we had only been there 40 minutes!  I don't think I have ever had a single appointment that went that fast, let alone get 4 things taken care of.  Our run of getting things done continued at Walmart, we found everything on our list there.   After lunch at Skipper's, we made a stop at Safeway for a few things and ended up filling the cart.  I did some painting on our patio table and chairs this afternoon.  I spent the evening editing pictures and catching up on my blog.
At midnight as I was checking the doors, I noticed the moon looked very bright.  I got the camera and went outside for some pictures, it was sure pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...