Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wedding

We went up to Vera's niece Veda's wedding today and we picked up Marie on the way.  This is Veda and Loren just after being introduced as husband and wife.
This is the group at our table. There was a really good turn out and I think every table was full.  It was fun getting caught up with some of the family we don't see very often and a couple we had never met before.  Vera and I went to the New Balance outlet store after we dropped off Marie.  I wanted to get a new pair of running shoes, not that I run, but they sure support my feet much better than walking shoes.  Now maybe I can keep up with Pastor Pam and Vera when we walk, lately they have been leaving Don and I in the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...