Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Sukhoi is finished!


Tuesday:
Tuesday was a day of rest after unloading and stacking the pellets.  I did set up my paint booth and sprayed the Sukhoi 29's cowl.  I mainly messed around online and watched TV.  I also put in a session on the heat pad as I had a couple of sore spots.

Wednesday:

Vera had bible study this morning, I got the Sukhoi's cowl mounted and checked out the radio.  After Vera got home, I had a Kaiser doctor's appointment at 1:40, so we left early and had lunch at Jack in the Box.  They have a Deli Trio sandwich that we really like, my Oreo milkshake wasn't bad either!  The appointment went OK, I was following up on some skin lesions that I had removed last spring.  I also got my flu shot while I was there.  When we were done there we stopped by Bev's to drop off a cordless drill I got when we were going to garage sales, I had two just like it because I bought an extra one by mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...