Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yard Work

No picture today, so here is a throw back to September 18th 2004.  James is playing soccer at the 7th Ave. fields.

I started out getting the leaf blower to blow off the patio, pretty soon I was blowing off the sidewalks.  I got the string trimmer out to trim around the sidewalk and I ended up going clear around the house.  I blew that debris along with the debris from the bird feeders out into the lawn and used the mower to pick it up.  Once that was done, I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the fir needles off the driveway.

Today, Vera made a skillet apple pie, the first time she had tried this recipe.  Boy is it good, I had two helpings, one was lunch and then one helping for my evening snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...