Friday, July 29, 2011

A relaxing at home day!

We talked about going flying today, but I decided against it, I just wanted a quiet day around home.  I exercised, checked e-mail, paid some bills online, did Thursdays blog.  By that time it was Noon and the clouds finally started to burn off.  I started charging some new batteries and changing the planes that were in the motor home.  I also found time to work on the B-36 today and got the elevator servo mounted, the push rod made and hooked up.
For some reason, it took 2 days for this picture to get from my cell phone to my inbox.  Lost in Cyberspace some where!

Now the elevators stay lined up!  I also got a couple of new magazines in the mail today.  Reading them got me a short nap.  It sure is a nice evening out, no clouds and stars everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...