Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Visitors

Vera had bible study this morning, while she was gone I did some organizing in the shop as I was expecting our friend Dave to stop by.  This is a picture of Dave that Vera took last week at the CVRCF field.  Dave came by after lunch and I had a good time showing him around the shop.  I showed him some videos I had plus a recording of the Red Bull air race in England.  Just as we were going out so I could show him around the place, here came the twins with fresh baked cookies.  We both enjoyed one of those before going on the walk around our trails.  Dave is easy and interesting to talk to, so it was a nice afternoon.  He also brought us some fresh tomatoes from his garden that are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...