Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Another set done!

We had a light sprinkle this morning and a few drops off and on all day.  I gave Barry a call this morning to see if the rain in AZ was affecting them.  He said there were dark clouds to the South that were moving East, so they had not had any yet, but tomorrow is when it is supposed to be the worst.  We had a nice visit while he was waiting for the Jeep to be serviced.

Vera's bible study group went for a birthday lunch for one of the ladies, so I made myself a great blueberry, banana, plum and vanilla ice cream smoothie for lunch.  When Vera came home, she brought me a dessert from her lunch, it was a slice of coconut pineapple cake and it was delicious!
After lunch, I went up to let Sam out for a while and throw the tennis ball for him.  After one throw, he dug around in a pile of branches until he found one he liked, then he started chewing and breaking off the small limbs.  It was great fun watching him beat the branch on the ground, he finally broke it in half.
I started spraying the second coat on the table and chairs this afternoon.  I had underestimated the paint again and we had to make a run to Bredfield's for another can.  This time I bought two just to be on the safe side.  This evening, I took the night flying Alienator apart so I could add some down thrust as it wants to climb under power.  While I was researching how much power the motor will develop on the shop laptop, I seemed to have taken a nap.  Those charts were kind of boring, I remember looking at my watch at 7 and thinking it was about time to head in.  When I looked a little after waking up, it was after 8!  On the way in, I packed the painted table and chairs over to the deck and took a picture of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...