Monday, September 29, 2014

Cobra

We walked this morning, Don joined us, but Pam has a cold.  There were not nearly as many fishermen along the river today.  It was a nice morning for a walk, I wore my jacket and that was a mistake as I ended up packing it about half way.  I was a little tired from the big job yesterday, so I did not do much this morning.
This afternoon I went out and started working on the Cobra fuselage.  I had forgotten how big it is!  I got the mounts for the pitch and roll servos installed and I did some removal and clean up of old mounts in the nose.  Then I came in, made a great blueberry, nectarine and banana smoothie and started watching Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...