Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Playing in the dirt

It is crazy weather, we noticed today that the azalea Vera got from Mik, Michelle and James was blooming again.
 We dug up a spot North of the house and planted these tulips and some crocus today.
I finished up the Cobra's rudder servo mount today.  I got this Cobra in a trade and I am having to do some patching in places, one of which was where this servo mount is fastened.  I will get everything ground down and painted later.
This is a picture of the two servo mounts I installed yesterday, I have some cleanup and painting to do in there also.  My friend Jerry came up today and we checked out a helicopter he had gotten.  I had a transmitter that would bind to it and it worked fine once we got the programming figured out.  I put one short flight on it and it flew good, now he can order a transmitter to use with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...