Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Road Trip

Tuesday I worked on the pond and the B-36.  My timing was bad, the one time I took a break and went to see what the twins were doing, the babies sleeping sign was up.
Wednesday I headed North for lunch with Barry.  I printed out my blog for Marie and stopped by and saw her on the way up.  I was running late, so we had a short visit, but she was in a good mood.  Barry and Mona were doing some trimming around the rental when I got there.  Their new furniture and floor look really good together.
 After lunch we came back and sat in the backyard watching golfers and talking.  This is the view to the left from their deck.
The view to the right of the deck.  It is like sitting in front of a giant wide screen TV and watching America's Funniest Home Video's as the golfers go by.  Balls into the trees, in the sand trap, clubs getting banged on the ground, it just went on and on the whole time we were out there.  When I got back to Chehalis, I was ready for a break, so I stopped and visited Bob and Nancy for a while.  It is always pleasant stopping there, plus they have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
I stopped by the Toledo flying field on the way home and there was just one combine out in the field.  It looks like we will be flying there this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...