Thursday, August 18, 2011

I solved my Healthy/Unhealthy meal problem

It came to me this morning, eat the grapes first, then the Cream Horn!  How easy is that!  They were my afternoon snack.
I checked on the new chair several times today, I finally found out it will be here Tuesday.  We made a mail and banana run today, then we spotted the sign at Sentry with sirloin steak on sale, so we came home with much more than the bananas.
The kids were outside when we got home, so I helped put things away and went over to visit for a little while.  Rielee is really getting up high!
This is the overhead storage area in the motor home that I have been working on the last couple of days!  I got non slip shelf liners at a couple of garage sales and they were a prefect size.  I got the planes stored better and more of them in there.  I think there are 10 planes, 2 helicopters and the sky diver in there.
I barbecued the sirloin steaks tonight and they turned out great!  It is almost time to watch Wipeout, hope you had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...