Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cards

Vera went to bible study this morning and I got caught up on my blog.  When I finished that, I decided to get our Christmas cards ready, it goes pretty fast addressing the envelopes with the computer, besides with my handwriting half of them would not get there.  I spent the afternoon making up a Christmas letter for the people we don't see very often.  Debbie had planned a dinner at the El Ranchero to celebrate Josh's birthday, we had a good time and got to meet his brother and grandmother.  We also came home with enough left overs for a great lunch tomorrow.
We saw this Nativity scene on the way over to Fred Meyer after dinner, there are lots of lights up now and it is really getting to seem like Christmas.  We did a little shopping, I found my exchange gift for Christmas Eve and we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...