Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flying at Goble

I was down at the Cowlitz Valley Radio Control Flyers field at 8 AM this morning for their Fun Fly and Picnic.  It was a little cool for awhile, but the sun came out about 10 and it turned into a nice day.
This what it looked like at 10:30, Audrey flying and if you look close, you will see my new chair down at the next flying station.  The chair worked great, I could swivel it to where ever I needed and the music from the built in speakers was really relaxing!
I put the camera plane up twice and this picture is a screen capture from the second flight.  The camera plane is facing North and Gary has just taken his Cub off.  I counted 26 people total, 19 of whom flew during the day.  Mike did a great job of cooking hamburgers and hot dogs at noon, there was an awesome potato salad, some great beans and a plate of delicious cookies for dessert.  I packed up and headed home about 5:30 after a great day of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...