Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another beautiful Day!

I was up early again today, on the way to do my exercises I took a few pictures of the sun hitting the tops of the trees and working it's way down to the house.
You can also see the big window on the end of the house that I washed this morning.  When I finished with that, we made a mail, gas and grocery run.  On the way out of town I noticed the bakery had Cream Horns, buy two, get one free.  I ended up turning around and going back to get some.  I worked on the B-36 all afternoon, UPS delivered the capacitors for the motor wiring and I got them installed.  Then I started putting in the mounts for the engine cowls.  After dinner, I needed a break from the B-36, so I spent the rest of the evening cleaning and rearranging in the motor home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...