Thursday, August 4, 2011

None for Me!

Exercises, shower, breakfast, e-mails, water the flowers, fill the ponds, that pretty much took care of my morning.  When I made my cereal, I discovered we had very little milk!  I looked around for something that would go good with granola, bananas and a little milk, I finally spotted the ice cream in the freezer.  I have to tell you, it tasted pretty darn good!  While Vera was down decorating for Vacation Bible School, I filled the ponds and checked our little garden.  Surprise, surprise the carrots were big enough to eat so I had several.  After lunch, We made a run to the post office, and all the mail was for Vera, I think that was a first, nothing for me!  We made a quick stop for some groceries and then headed home before it got too hot.
I worked on the B-36 this afternoon, making the under the wing airscoops.  This is my third try and the first one turned out great, only 5 more to go!  I did not take any pictures today, so here is a picture of the real B-36, all 230 feet of it.  David borrowed the 4 wheeler to take the kids to the creek this afternoon, while I was checking the oil I discovered I can get up off the ground with my left leg.  It has been a long time since I could do that!  Writing about the ice cream sounded so good that I had to go slice up a banana and put chocolate peanut butter ice cream on it for a snack.  It is sitting here waiting for me to finish, so I will have Vera proof read it and I am done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...