Sunday, August 14, 2011

Work Party

I went up to Toledo this morning for our annual "Tear Down" work party.  Every year we take everything down to make way for the Threshing Bee the weekend of the 27th.  We have gone to it quite a few times and it is interesting looking at the old time farm equipment.
Nine members showed up for the work party, so we were all done in an hour.  We load everything on that trailer and hide it behind a tree out in the field.  We loaded the mower, roller and sun shade in my trailer and I will service them before taking them back.
I got in a couple hours of flying before I headed home at Noon.  I unloaded and did some airplane maintenance this afternoon.  Since it is not as handy to go flying for a couple of weeks,  I have several things that I want to finish, like the B-36!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...