Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It showed up!

I did my exercises today after skipping them for a few days because my back had been hurting.  Funny thing, after doing them it quit hurting, now I wish that I had not skipped them over the weekend.  Vera has vacation bible school all week, so I decided to do laundry this morning and see if the oil spot from the cleanup yesterday would come out of my favorite shorts.  I had sprayed the spot several times with K2R and it looked like most of it had came out, but I wanted to wash them to be sure.  They ended up looking pretty good!  I was also watching for the UPS driver with my backorder.
He finally showed up and it is a beauty!  It is a new Super Cub, what Eflite calls their Platinum Edition.  It has lots of extra details, like the operating doors, provisions for lights, scale landing gear and much more.  Now I am really wanting to get the B-36 done so I can work on it.  I am sticking to the resolution that I would finish the B-36 before starting anything else.  While waiting for the wash and UPS, I edited some video I shot at the Cowlitz Valley RC Flyers Warbird Fly In and put it on Vimeo.  Here is the link if you are interested in seeing the field at Goble OR.  http://www.vimeo.com/27504917  Vera made Cheese Biscuits and hamburger gravy for dinner and it was Delicious  !

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...