Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Found One!

I have looked for a swiveling chair for flying for a long time.  I had one, but the seat ripped out of it, plus it sat low to the ground.  I made a stand to set it on that raised it up to a level that I could get out of without rolling around on the ground.
Yesterday I got my Good Sam Highways magazine and found the rEvolve swiveling chair in the product testing section.  I looked it up online and ended up ordering one after I finished my blog last night.  It swivels 360 degrees, has an amplifier and speakers mounted in the sides of the back, a cup holder and it is rated for 300 pounds, so hopefully it will not rip out.  The old neck is not as limber as it once was, so this will make flying much more enjoyable.  I did not do much today except work on the B-36, fitting those six cowls is sure time consuming!  I got 24 mounting blocks installed and one cowl mounted.  I also got my nose gear steering figured out, now I just have to make up a piece out of aluminum.  I had a healthy/unhealthy lunch, a cream horn and grapes.  The grapes seemed pretty sour compared to the cream horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...