Monday, August 15, 2011

The weather man was wrong!

It was a great day, the weather man was wrong again!  I got up at six and went out to do my exercises, the sun was just coming up and the sky was clear.  I went back in to get my camera, on the way, I noticed the moon was full in the Western sky.  I tried taking a couple of pictures of it, but they were not clear enough.
A little later, Vera took me out to see our best smelling rose, it is just like sniffing a perfume bottle.
I made it over to see the twins just before they had to go home.  They love it outside, hiking all over the place, sometimes like Ava is doing, right through the flower beds.
Harper climbed up into the swing, Ava was with her for a few minutes then got down, so Harper called Steve over to join her.  They looked so cute in their little tennis shoes!

I sent quite a bit of my time today working on the B-36's landing gear.  I got the second main gear truck done.
When I finished the landing gear, I went out and started cleaning and rearranging the motor home overhead storage area.  I worked at it until Monday Night Football came on.  It was a good day, I got lots done and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...