Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lots of Fun today!

It seemed like lots went on today.  I felt great once I got woke up, eight hours of sleep will do that for you.  I checked emails and had breakfast before doing my exercises today, just the opposite of my normal routine.  The girls were out early playing, so every time I heard them, I went out to watch.
When I made my second trip over, Harper had a sliver in her foot and was not going to let anyone mess with it.  I don't think she even felt it get pulled out.  A little while later, she hopped down and took off when she saw Auna and Laury coming up the driveway.
They are excited because they just conned Papa out of going to get Bum!  It seems that when they get in the fort they expect gum, Steve and Dianne are real push over's.
Auna got gum also and they were trying to pop the bubbles she blew.  This was one of those days when there were all kinds of photo opportunities.  I ended up taking about 80 pictures and it was darn hard picking out which ones to use here. 
I got the last two nacelles done today.  I made a little mistake on the last one, I forgot to put the Saran Wrap on it to protect the form from the epoxy.  Tomorrow when it has cured, I will melt the foam form out with thinner.  I needed some washers for the landing gear, so Vera and I made a trip to Bredfield's.  We checked for garage sale signs and found one South of town.  Vera being the last of the big spenders, spent 15 cents and I spent 10 times as much for some steel leader. One of the neighbors told us some history of a nice pond across the road.   Cheap fun, the people were nice and we had a good time there.

Here is a link to the kids playing in the pool today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...