Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A cleaning day!

Well my teeth were what got cleaned today.  I had a 7:50 appointment this morning, the good news, nothing wrong.  I guess I have been doing a good job brushing and flossing, as the only place with any plaque was under my bridge.  She gave me a special brush to see if that would clean the area better.  I picked up a few things at Safeway and headed home.
 When I finished watering the flowers I decided to take some pictures of them.
 It never ceases to amaze me the amount of detail the macro setting brings out.
 We had almost given up on these blooming, but it seemed like over night the flowers were everywhere.

I spent the afternoon working on the B-36 again.  Then I remembered there was a model club meeting in Longview tonight.  I went in to tell Vera and she was just finishing cooking dinner.  We had Acorn Squash tonight and it was great!  The meeting was a short one, only 4 people showed up. One officer and 3 members, we did get several things done.  Afterwards, I went up to Fred Meyer to fill up with gas, then I called Michelle and since they had nothing going, I stopped for a visit.  I got to hear all about their trip to the Tri-cities for the boat races.  It sounded like fun!  Then it was home to have a bowl of ice cream and do the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...