Saturday, April 6, 2013

Windy weather and more from the Past!

This slide is of Barry guarding a helicopter with a cap pistol, I am not sure why, but it makes an interesting picture.  We went down for James' baseball game today, only to find it had been cancelled.  It wasn't a wasted trip because I ended up getting some things I have needed for a while.  When we got home, I noticed a branch had blown down on the driveway, then when I turned into our parking area, there was our patio umbrella laying where we park!  It had blown over the house from the back deck, luckily it was not hurt, it must have really been windy!  I put out a new solar light, added a prism to another, then messed around with the slides the rest of the day and ended up converting 188.
 I had not seen this picture of Laury, Lynne and Robin for a long time, I always get kick out of it.
I have been watching out for pictures of the Kon Tiki raft race Castle Rock used to have and found them today.  I put a couple on Facebook in the "You know you're from Castle Rock when..." but decided to add one here for those who don't have Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...