Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Helicopter


Well, after our walk, I spent a bunch of time on the computer and ended up ordering a new helicopter.  I have been wanting one for quite a while.  All my bigger ones are 10 or more years old.  I finally tore myself away from the computer about 12:30 and headed to the shop.  I had planned on covering the gear doors, but it was so nice out that I decided to do the yard.  I got the string trimmer out and went around the shop, as I got to the Northeast corner, there were the twins coming out to play.  That was the end of the trimming for a while.  I went over to the play fort with them, I had big surprise when I saw Jeff walking over.  We went into the shop and had a nice visit.
After Jeff left, I finished up with the string trimmer and started mowing.  I always love the way it looks when I get done.  When I got things put away, I came in for dinner, then got caught up with my blog for Sunday and Monday.
I was in the kitchen when I noticed the sunset, it was sure a nice finish to the day.  Now that I have this done, it is time for more Duck Dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...