Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back to walking

Pastor Vonda had asked Vera if we wanted to start walking again, today was the first day.  It went great until I remembered that I wanted a picture for the blog.  I was a half a block behind before I figured out that the camera was on the Macro setting!
Doesn't that look much better?  We had a nice visit with Vonda during the walk, we found out she is going to do the STP next year and write about her training on her blog.  I added it to my favorites so I can keep up with how it goes.  I did not accomplish a lot today, I messed around on here until lunch.  Vera had made a pot of great soup, now they make a multi grain saltine cracker that I really enjoy, so the two made for a very tasty lunch.  I did get the solar path lights out and put them around the small pond, they sure looked nice tonight.  I also make a small repair to the Sukhoi's canopy this afternoon.  I had a meeting to the Cowlitz Valley Flyers this evening, so I went early and had dinner there.  I was beginning to think no one else was coming when I had finished eating and I was still by myself.  Five other members showed up and we had a fairly productive meeting.  We now have a land use agreement with Columbia Land Trust so we can continue to use it until the Habitat Restoration takes place.  I wrote up the minutes right away when I got home, doing it the next day is really tough.  Now it is time to go sample the cookies Vera is making, they smell great!  I hope you had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...