Monday, April 8, 2013

 After our walk this morning, I was checking my emails when I heard lots of knocking on the door.  It was Ava and Harper bringing us cinnamon rolls and flowers.  They marched right into the computer room to give Vera hers!  The cinnamon rolls did not last long enough to get a picture taken, but the flowers did.  I worked on the outdoor clocks some more today, I had not painted the pole, so cleaning and painting it were today's project.  I discovered one of my orders was at the Post Office, so we ran down at lunch time to pick it up, I was surprised when an order from Hong Kong was there also.  I did not expect it for a couple of weeks, then we picked up lunch at BK and headed home.  After lunch, I went out and finished making up some ultra bright LED assemblies for the planes.
Later, I picked a couple of Easter Lillies and took them over to the girls.  They were all excited, Dianne had to get a vase for them and they put it on their little play table.  Harper had a magnetic Tinker Bell that she can dress up.  It comes with a book that shows the outfits.  She had just finished putting this outfit on Tinker Bell and was really proud!  I cleaned up the paint booth and folded it up, took the garbage to the road and did some cleanup in the shop.  After dinner and while watching some drag races, I got a call from Jackie.  John Patrik can now get himself to a sitting position!  We had a nice long talk until my phone ran down!  When the races were over, I went out and put two flights on the little helicopter before coming in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...