Thursday, April 25, 2013

Making headway!

 It was a nice morning for our walk, warm enough that I unzipped my coat before we were finished.  After we got home, I started catching up on my blog, it took lots of head scratching to remember what I have done since last Saturday.
While I was working on the blogs, UPS showed up with my table shade.  I am going to try it at the flying field so I will be a little more comfortable working on my planes.
I also got a new Hair Hat with that order and I wore it over to see the twins.  You should have seen the looks on their faces.  They were eating, they just stopped and stared for the longest time until I went over and let them feel and look at it.
I went out this afternoon and worked on the helicopter some more.  I got the main frame bolted together and the skids put onto it.  I am really happy with the kit, the fit on everything so far has been perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...