Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It is Here!

 This how it looked out the kitchen window this morning!  I was up early, probably excited because my new helicopter was coming today.
After our walk, we stopped at the post office, and there it was.  While Vera was at bible study, I read the manual and discovered I did not have the batteries it uses, so I got online and ordered some.  Then I went to the shop and started putting it together.  I got the rotor head assembled before it was time to leave for James' baseball game.
Mik had researched bats, and the one he got James is supposed to be the best!  It sure worked good this afternoon, this is James' first time at bat, a nice hit.  They were up 9 to 0 at the end of the first inning!
James had two hits, two walks and got hit once, this is one of the other times he got on base.  One of his teammates hit one that ended up in the outfield, and James was able to score from second.  They ended up winning 16 to 0.  It was a beautiful evening and we were able to watch the game without coats on.  Michelle invited us up for ribs Mik was doing on the Traeger, boy were they good!  We had a nice visit, and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...