Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Computer!

The outside clocks are finally done!  While I was waiting for files to transfer to the new computer, I went out and finished it up.  You can see the temperature marking I had to add, they are not perfect, but close enough. The weather vane, North/South indicators and the scroll work below the clock are what I painted yesterday.  Setting up a new computer is sure time consuming, I got my favorites imported, Photoshop CS-6, Chrome and Print Artist Gold installed and I am in the process of transferring my pictures to it now.  So far I have transferred 46,000 pictures and I am only about half done!  I edited my pictures with Photoshop, and things sure happen a lot faster now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...