Monday, April 15, 2013

Foggy Walk

Sunday
Sunday was not too productive around here, I watched a NASCAR truck race and did some covering on the P-51.  While I was out in the shop talking to Bob, Ava, Harper, Rielee and Dianne showed up.  The twins were spending the night and were out for a little walk while the sun was out.  The girls all started playing with the magnets and Rielee asked for the magnetic pickup tool.  I had moved it, and had a heck of a time finding it, then I threw some big washers down on the floor for them to pick up.  That was fun to watch, they could hardly get them loose from the magnet.
Monday
It was pretty foggy when we went down for our walk this morning.  By the time we had gone around the dike and got back to Front Street it had lifted a little, so I decided to take a picture of the trees coming into bloom.  The nice thing about that fog this morning is, there is normally not much wind when it is foggy, so the walk is enjoyable if you are dressed warm, which we were!  The new computer refused to boot up, so I got the RA today to send it back.  I packed it up in the original boxes and took it down to UPS.  After that, I got the other wings covering replaced.  I watched three episodes of Duck Dynasty tonight, they crack me up at times, a good way to finish the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...