Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shelton Swap Meet

 We were up early this morning so we could get to the Shelton Swap Meet by 8 when it opened for the set up.  I had a dozen or so airplane kits I wanted to sell, they are set up on the first two tables in this picture.
Vera went up on the stairs to take this picture about a half hour after it opened.  It was not a big swap meet, but everyone was really friendly.  We sold three planes and I was beginning to think we might have to haul the rest home and try Ebay, when Jeff came over and asked me what I wanted for everything. I thought about it, made an offer and he accepted it.  That ended our day on a good note, we visited with friends for awhile before heading home.  In Tumwater, we hunted up a McDonald's and had another Angus Burger Deluxe, it was just as good as the last one!  The next stop was Costco, we filled up with gas, then wandered around picking up a few things we wanted.  We took the Little Rock Road to Rochester before getting on I5 and heading home.  We had a good day, but it sure felt good to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...