Friday, April 5, 2013

Another driving session

Not long after our walk this morning, James texted me that he was ready for today's driving session.  We went over Delameter Rd. to home, we had a slice of pizza for lunch and I showed him the scanned pictures.  We went over Headquarters Rd., down the frontage road to Kelso and from there to his house. I had a nice visit with Michelle and James before running down to Fred Meyer for a couple of things.  When I got home, I started messing with Vera's computer, it has been dropping off the internet on her.  I checked a bunch of things, changed a couple of settings and now I have my fingers crossed that it keeps working.
This is Laury checking out my MGA before a ride.  I edited a few more pictures today, I worked for several minutes trying to get a spot out of one picture, then I realized it was a spot on the screen.  
This one is Bev and I when we lived on North Street in Castle Rock.
Here is my first Piper Cub, as I was editing it, I remembered it is out in the shop partly repaired.  I had let a friend fly it and before I could get it back, it hit the Kelso Middle school.  It would make a good electric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...