Monday, April 29, 2013

Helicopters and Baseball

I finished up the mechanical assembly of the Trex 500 today, now I just have to install and hook up the electronics.
 James had a double header at Ridgefield this afternoon, so I rode down with Mik and Michelle.  James played at first the entire first game.
This is James getting a hit during the first game, that new bat is working well for him.
James and his buddy Dalton (17) during a pitching change in the first game.  They ended up losing that game 10 to 9.
James went in to pitch at the start of the second inning of the next game.
James coming in to score, I am not sure if he was walked or got a hit this time.
He got another nice hit in this game, it looks just like the other picture, but the shadows are much longer.
He did a great job pitching, he had 8 strike outs in the 6 innings and did not allow any runs to score.  He also made some awesome plays at home on passed balls and bunts.  They won this game 9 to 1!  We picked up pizza on the way to get James, then went up to their house and had a nice visit while eating it.  Watching James do so well sure made my day.  I think I will rearrange my schedule so I can go watch his last games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...