Saturday, April 20, 2013

Boy those patio stones are heavy!

Before
After
After breakfast, I went out and masked two flaps and one aileron for the P-51 and painted them.  When they were done, I headed in to see if Vera wanted to make a mail run.  She came out just as I did ready to set the patio stones.  I got my gloves and we started in.  It actually went pretty fast and we were done in a little over an hour.  Then we made our mail run and picked up an oven bulb so we could broil the delicious sandwiches Vera had made for lunch.  After lunch, I went out and masked off the other wing of the P-51 and sprayed it.  Earlier we had talked about what flowers we wanted by the pond, so I asked Vera if she wanted to go get some.  We ended up at Heaton Nursery on Pleasant Hill Rd and found just what we wanted.  Vera picked out the three Azaleas and we got some moss for ground cover and sedum to put into the Strawberry Planter.  After dinner, I went out and pulled the masking off the P-51 wing.  I also went out, took pictures of our work today and hiked around taking pictures of the native flowers.
I love the look of Easter Lilies when they turn pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...