Tuesday, April 9, 2013

That worked good!

We walked this morning, then decided to run to Longview for some numbers so I could finish the clock.  Our first stop was Office Max, and the lady showed me right where the stick on numbers were.  One half inch was the smallest they had, they looked pretty close to what I wanted, so I picked them up.  On the way to the cash register, I commented that I couldn't think of anything else I needed, and she said what about a new office chair.  Mine has been tipping side to side and making weird noises, so I started trying different ones.
This is what I ended up with, it has eight adjustments and memory foam so it is quite comfortable.
When we got home from Office Max, UPS had delivered Vera's new Smart Pressure Cooker.  She cleaned it, read the instructions, and put a batch of rice in it for lunch, it worked great!
Later, Vera mentioned the girls were over at the sandbox, so I grabbed the camera and went over.  I had a good time watching them and visiting with Dianne.  I spent the evening doing more painting on the outside clock, I had started assembling it and the parts I had not painted looked tacky!  I checked the tracking, and the new computer is getting delivered tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...