Saturday, December 1, 2012

Getting back to normal!

I finally started putting planes back into the motor home today!  This is the most I have ever gotten on the bed, so I will have to print a picture and keep it in there so I can do it again without a lot of trial and error.  I got a bunch in there one time and after flying, I could not get them all back in!  Most of the day was spent puttering in the shop and motor home.  I did get another Blue Ray disc watched, I am liking that player more every time, when I turn it on, it turns on the TV and changes it to the right input and it remembers where I stopped watching and resumes there next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...