Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holy Cow, I am behind again.

Friday
If I think of something, I will add it later!
First addition, Vera said we walked!

#2  I was working on planes in the shop today, big surprise isn't it!

Saturday
I worked on planes and got the motor home ready for flying Sunday.  We did our walk Saturday afternoon when it had warmed up a little.  I went over to Dianne's to see if the twins were there, I was pretty sure they were as the "Babies Sleeping" sign had been up.  Once I knew they were there, I ran home to get them the presents we had gotten.  I wanted to get them pink and green Little People cars, but there were no pink ones online, just green, I could have gotten pink by driving to Olympia, so much for that idea.  Then after christmas while we were shopping, I found a pink one at Walmart, but no green ones, so I got Harper an airplane.  While I was running (walking) home to get the presents Harper said "Maybe he got me an airplane", pretty amazing that she guessed right!


Sunday
Some of the planes I flew today, the Facetmobile flew, but it needs a few adjustments.  It took off like a Saturn 5 rocket, straight up, it sure surprised me and Audrey, who was taking a picture of the take off, all the picture showed was grass and the tail of the plane.
This is the rest of the planes I flew today.  It was good flying, very light winds and some sunshine in the afternoon, I got in 11 flights.  I had both my propane heaters out and they sure felt good.
This is the sunset as I left the field today.  When I got home, I watched the recording of the Seahawks win today, that was a good end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...