Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another big day at the Post Office!

Wednesday
OK, not too much went on Wednesday, Vera went to bible study and I cleaned in the shop.  In the afternoon, I did some maintenance on the Stearman and got it hung on the ceiling until some better flying weather comes along.

I even swept the floor of the shop, that is a big event because it doesn't happen too often.  We watched a couple of episodes of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing this evening.  We heard a big bang out on the deck about 10, so I checked all around the house and did not find a tree or anything down, come to find out this morning that a metal plaque had gotten blown down.  It really blew yesterday, that cleaning job I did on the driveway a few weeks back was sure a waste of time.
Thursday
 I hung up another plane this morning, later we went down for lunch and to pick up the mail.  There were 3 packages today, new memory for this computer, some ultra bright LED's, and the rest of the hardware to mount the Reflex sight on the video camera.  When we got home the first thing I did was install the new RAM in this computer.  Boy did it make a difference, after the initial start, everything opens and loads much faster.  Then I started on the sight for the camera, it turned out great!  It is very easy to find things through it and the stock takes most of the shake out of the camera.  I am anxious for the next flying session!  Now I am going out to clean up the mess I made putting the sight on, I have that bench clean, so I will try and keep it that way!  The big news today was, John Patrik will be showing up around 10 tomorrow!

OK, when I went to the shop, I took the camera so here are pictures of the Stinson I hung today and the bench when I finished tonight.

This about as clean as it ever gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...