Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday, mopping day!

Well, it is not normally mopping day, but I managed to let the sink in the shop bathroom run over!  I was filling it up and it seemed to be taking forever, I walked out into the shop for a minute and then next thing I knew I was balancing a propeller, then I heard this strange sound!  Filling a sink must be kind of like watching a pot boil.  I did some work on Mario, I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog that I tried flying Mario, it flew, but not well.  I got down OK the first attempt, I made a couple of adjustments and tried again, I got higher, but hit harder and knocked one wheel out of alignment.  Just minor repairs needed, plus replacing the axle which was soft wire, I will try again after making some more adjustments.  This evening I settled in early and watched some off road racing, then I decided to watch the first Pink Panther movie, I really enjoyed it!  Peter Sellers is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...