Thursday, December 13, 2012

All Done!

We walked this morning, then stopped at the Post Office and all that was in our box was 4 slips for packages.  I picked them up, we went home and wrapped them, we finished the Christmas cards and went down to mail them.  I checked the box again and there were 2 more slips!  We took them home, wrapped them and now we are all done with the Christmas shopping.  I worked on the RV-9 for a while until the twins woke up from their nap, then went over to see them,  Great fun as always!  This time I put on Harper's hair band, she had a funny look when she saw that and tried to pull it off.  It was stuck on my big head, so I took it off and gave it to her, she told me "Don't do that again!".
This evening Mik, Michelle and James stopped by after getting their tree up at Miller's.  James got to drive part way back and then got to drive back from Papa Pete's when Mik and him went to pick up dinner.  Mik had brought a pecan pie for desert also, we watched Thursday Night Football while we ate, it made for a special evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...