Monday, December 10, 2012

LCRC Meeting

We walked this morning, Vonda's dog Daisy had a new shirt on, I don't know if she liked the color, because instead of leading the walkers, today she was behind us the whole way.  After we got home, I started loading the Blazer with Bill's stuff to take to the LCRC meeting tonight.
We left early so we could stop and visit Marie and drop off some pictures she wanted.  I also swapped memory cards in her digital picture frame, I add the latest pictures to it every few months, she really seems to enjoy the pictures and asks questions about the new ones.
I counted about 18 people at the meeting, the elections were quick, as normal there was only one person for each position.  We were really tickled, everything we brought was taken, so we just went home with empty tote bins!  The plane raffle was won by Jeff, he is the second from the left, holding his jacket.  When we got home, I watched Monday Night Football before hitting the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...