Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Another great Prime Rib!

Well, I took plenty of pictures today, 117 in fact!  About 2 we headed down to Mik, Michelle and James' for our annual Christmas dinner.  We had a great time, lots of good desserts and snacks.
 I think this was the best prime rib yet, Mik does a great job cooking them on the Treager.  He also cooked up a turkey (which I am sorry to say I was too full to try), dressing, potatoes and gravy that were all delicious!
Vera talked James into frosting the brownies we brought.
When James and Gage packed in this present for Michelle, I had to stop them and get a picture.
Debbie is giving John Patrik a lesson on her IPad, he was really looking at it and grabbing for it.
Mik and Michelle put up the tree and lights, James put up all the ornaments, it looked great!  After we opened all the presents and just before leaving we all posed in front of the tree for Christmas pictures
Michelle, Vera, Bev and I.
 The guys, Mik, James and I.
We had a great time, days spent with family are always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...