Monday, December 3, 2012

Walking in the Rain!

Here is Vera at the end of our walk this morning, it was raining pretty good.  We stopped at the Post Office on the way home and one Christmas present was there, along with some parts for the Bonanza.  I tried the three pilots I ordered in the Bonanza and picked out the one I liked, I did good, because Vera liked that one best also.  I watched some more of the new videos, worked on planes and made a trip over to see the twins this afternoon.  Boy was that funny, "You first!", "No You first" back and forth, Dianne finally went over and picked up one to put her shoes on.  We made a run to town this evening to pick up some things Vera needs for Wednesday, we drove around town looking at Christmas lights, then we hit BK for dinner on the way home.  Now I will do a little more work on the planes before coming in for Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...