Friday, November 30, 2012

Will I ever get it unloaded?

Maybe the birds know about the weekend forecast of rain, because they ate 2/3 of the seeds in the feeder in 6 hours!  Vera said it looked like a feeding frenzy!
We made a mail run about 4 and afterwards drove around checking things out.  No fishing across from Lions Park today as their parking spot is under water.  I did more organizing and checking out the stuff from Bill, it looks like another day before the motor home is empty.  I got some new Blue Ray recordings of model events in the mail and watched the first one this evening.  The day sure seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...