Friday, December 7, 2012

The Bonanza is finally finished.

Vera stuck her hand out the door this morning and reported that it was raining, so we did not walk.  After breakfast and checking some of my emails (they are coming in faster with Christmas ads than I can delete them.), I made a trip over to Dianne's to see what the twins were up to this morning.  They were on the computer when I got there, playing songs.  It was funny to watch Harper checking her emails with the calculator, she also used it as a phone to talk to the cops!  Ava and I played with the flash lite, making shadows of our hands on the walls and ceiling.  When I left there, I went back to fitting the pilot and seats into the Bonanza and did the last step this afternoon.  Now I am looking forward to flying it again!
I also finished up the Pawnee this afternoon and it is now ready to be the door prize at the club meeting Monday.  I puttered around with a couple of other planes while I was waiting for glue to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...