Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Cleaning!

I made a run down to Kelso this morning to give John a hand and got to visit with John Patrik for a little while in the Blazer.  I spent most of the day cleaning in the shop, and working on Jackie's laptop until it was time to watch Monday Night Football!  It was on Saturday because of Christmas Eve.  I made good headway on the laptop, getting the hinge repair finished so I could start putting it together this evening.  After I got it together and it booted up OK (I was sure glad to see that!), I ran a scan on it, which was not done at bedtime, so I left it running over night to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...