Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Six!

Vera was off to bible study this morning, I had been working on planes and came in for my mid-morning snack when I heard a knock on the door!  It was UPS and there were six boxes piled on the deck.  I knew a couple were coming, but this was a big surprise, it turned out three were mower parts I had ordered and three were airplanes stuff.  It was like an early Christmas, I headed to the shop and opened them all up.  I got the new canopy for the Bonanza out and started on it right away.  It is going to look good with seats and a pilot.
This afternoon, I found the chain that I was planning on hanging these stained glass ornaments with and put them up.  Vera had bought them at the same garage sale she got the music box at a couple of years ago.  I worked on the pilot and canopy for a couple more hours after dinner and then we watched some recorded Off Road Racing and Tractor Pulling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...