Sunday, December 2, 2012

Successful!

Vera went to church this morning and I pulled the furnace out of the motor home, it would not light.  I also worked on a couple of my planes doing maintenance.
 My niece Lynne retired from HP on the 30th and there was a party at Bob and Cathy's this afternoon.  The picture is Lynne opening her present, it fought her tooth and nail.
She finally won out over the wrapping and got to try out the piano.  We had a great time visiting with Lynne and the rest of the family.  The food was great and Bob had made the best cake, I told him, "You can bring this to any party there is!".  When we got home, I watched the recording of the Seahawks game.
This is my success for the evening, after we got home, Vera went to play our Christmas music box and it would not wind.  I took it to the shop and pulled the three screws out of the bottom and gears went everywhere!  I found the piece that winds the music box had unscrewed, a little Loctite and it was fixed, then I figured out the planetary gear system and got it put back together.  Then it was time to settle in and watch Sunday Night football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...