Saturday, December 15, 2012

Return to Cricket County

It tried to snow here this morning, but nothing was sticking.  I did yesterday's blog this morning, then I checked out my curtain job in the motor home and it worked out.  I worked on planes and cleaning the shop until it was time for the church play and dinner.  They were putting on a play called Return to Cricket County to raise money for a mission trip to Haiti in the spring.  The first act took place during the dinner.  The dinner was great, Beef Stew, Biscuit and Sweet Potato Pie.  The last three acts were upstairs in the sanctuary.  It was great fun, I have not laughed that much in a long time.  I added a link to a short video I took of the start of Act II.  It was a great end to the day!

https://vimeo.com/55701274

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...